2018 Schulte RDX-102 Snow Blower
Call for Price
RDX-102 Snow Blower
- Cutting Width: 102 in. (2.6 m)
- Tractor Horsepower: 85-140 hp (63 - 104 kW)
- Cutting Height: 37 in. (939 mm)
- Overall Height: 100 in. (2.54 mm)
- Auger Diameter: 23 in. (584 mm)
- Fan Diameter: 30 in. (762 mm)
- Fan Type: 4 paddle
- Fan Shaft Diameter: 1 5/8 in. (41 mm)
- Auger Drive Chain: #80
- Weight: 2050 lb. (930 kg)
- Hitch Size: Cat II, Cat II quick hitch
- PTO Speed: 540 rpm
- Capacity - dry snow / wet snow: 426 tons/hr / 1343 tons/hr
- The RDX-102 rotating drum allows snow to be ejected out left or right side or center chute.
- 102" wide cut and efficient twin stage design are ideally suited to 85-140 HP tractors.
- In heavy wet snow, blowing capacity of the RDX-102 is greatly increased as the snow can be discharged directly off the fan paddles versus all the way up through the center chute.
- Highly efficient 30" - four paddle fan with an open center and cupped blades.
- A replaceable cutting blade and replaceable adjustable skid shoes are standard.
- A heavily reinforced auger feeds snow to the fan and ensures that chunks of ice and hard packed snow are broken up before being discharged.
- UHMW bearing and bronze bushings in the rollers allow for reduced freeze-up on chute.
- A heavy duty gearbox with 1 5/8" splined shafts provides positive power delivery to the fan.
- Enclosed chain case protects the drive chain from debris.
- Shear bolt protection for the fan and cross auger.
- Recommended HP
- 85-140 hp (63 - 104 kW)
- Working Width
- 102 in. (2.6 m)
- 2050 lb. (930 kg)