2018 Schulte RDX-117 Snow Blower
Call for Price
RDX-117 Snow Blower
- Cutting Width: 117 in. (2.97 m)
- Tractor Horsepower*: 140 - 220 hp (104 - 164 kW)
- Cutting Height: 45 1/2 in. (1.15 m)
- Overall Height (With HD Chute): 100 in. (2.54 m)
- Auger Diameter - Bottom: 23 in. (58.4 cm)
- Auger Diameter - Top: 14 in. (35.5 cm)
- Fan Diameter: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Fan Type: 5 paddle
- Fan Shaft Diameter: 2 in. (5.1 cm)
- Auger Drive Chain: #80
- Weight: 3085 lb. (1400 kg)
- Adjust. Double Linked Chute Deflector: Standard
- Hydraulic Chute Rotation Mechanism: Standard
- Replaceable Blade: Standard
- Adjustable Replaceable Skid Shoes: Standard
- PTO Speed: 1000 rpm
- Hitch Size: Cat II & Cat III 3pt and quick hitch
- Capacity - Dry Snow / Wet Snow: 762 tons/hr / 2633 tons/hr
- The RDX-117 Rotating drum allows snow to be ejected out left or right side or center chute
- The Schulte's RDX-117 incorporates a 38" Five paddle open center cupped style fan which improves performance and is larger than most competitive designs on the market.
- A size 8 Bondioli power shaft is included with shear pin protection to power the blower.
- On the RDX-117, a 1000 RPM gear driven drive system is standard.
- A heavily reinforced 23" bottom auger with formed struts ensures that hard chunks of snow and ice are fed into the fan with ease. This large open bottom auger also allows the snow blower to cut into hard pack snow where other snow blowers have difficulty.
- A Bondioli Italian made one piece gearbox drives this unit.
- A 300° rotating chute design includes a UHMW bearing area to reduce chute freeze up.
- Double deflector design reduces blowback when chute deflector is placed in down position.
- A hydraulic cylinder for adjusting the chute deflector is standard.
- Recommended HP
- 140 - 220 hp (104 - 164 kW)
- Working Width
- 117 in. (2.97 m)
- 3085 lb. (1400 kg)