2018 Schulte SDX-117 Snow Blower
Call for Price
SDX-117 Snow Blower
- Tractor Horsepower: 140 - 220 hp (104 - 164 kW)
- Cutting Width: 117 in. (2.97 m)
- Cutting Height: 45 1/2 in. (1.15 m)
- Overall Height: 100 in. (2.54 m) (With HD Chute)
- Auger Diameter - Bottom: 23 in. (58.4 cm)
- Auger Diameter - Top: 14 in. (35.5 cm)
- Fan Diameter: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Fan Type: 5 paddle
- Fan Shaft Diameter: 2 in. (5.1 cm)
- Auger Drive Chain: #80
- Weight: 2750 lb. (1247 kg)
- Adjust. Double Linked Chute Deflector: Standard
- Hydraulic Chute Rotation Mechanism: Standard
- Replaceable Blade: Standard
- Adjustable Replaceable Skid Shoes: Standard
- PTO Speed: 1000 rpm
- Hitch Size: Cat II & Cat III 3pt and quick hitch
- Capacity - Dry Snow / Wet Snow: 762 tons/hr / 2394 tons/hr
- Schulte's SDX-117 incorporates a 38" Five paddle open center cupped style fan which improves performance and is larger than most competitive designs on the market.
- On the SDX-117, a 1000 RPM gear driven drive system is standard.
- A Bondioli Italian made 1 piece gearbox drives this unit.
- A heavily reinforced 23" bottom auger with formed struts ensures that hard chunks of snow and ice are fed into the fan with ease.
- A size 8 Bondioli power shaft is included with shear pin protection to power the blower.
- A 300 degree rotating chute includes a UHMW bearing area to reduce chute freeze up.
- Optional gauge wheels with tapered roller bearings available for highway or pavement use.
- The new double deflector design reduces blowback when the chute deflector is placed in the down position.
- An optional 2" x 6" cylinder for chute deflection is available.
- Recommended HP
- 140 - 220 hp (104 - 164 kW)
- Working Width
- 117 in. (2.97 m)
- 2750 lb. (1247 kg)