2018 Schulte SDX-840 Snow Blower
Call for Price
SDX-840 Snow Blower
- Cutting Width: 84 in. (2.14 m)
- Tractor Horsepower: 55 - 85 hp (41 - 63 kW)
- Cutting Height: 30 in. (762 mm)
- Overall Height: 78 in. (1.98 m)
- Auger Diameter: 18 in. (457 mm)
- Fan Diameter: 26 in. (660 mm)
- Fan Type: 4 paddle
- Fan Shaft Diameter: 1 5/8 in. (41 mm)
- Auger Drive Chain: #60
- Weight (approximate): 1000 lb. (373 kg)
- Adjust. Double Link Chute Deflector: N/A
- Hydraulic Chute Rotation Mechanism: Standard
- Replaceable Blade: Standard
- Adjustable Replaceable Skid Shoes: Standard
- Hitch Size: Cat II, Cat II quick hitch
- PTO Speed: 540 rpm
- Capacity - Dry snow / Wet snow: 258 tons/hr / 810 tons/hr
- Highly efficient 30" four paddle fan on the SDX-102 and 26" four paddle fan on the SDX-840, with an open center and cupped blades results in improved throwing distance.
- 84" wide cut & efficient twin stage design ideally suited to 55-85 HP tractors w/ SDX-840.
- A replaceable cutting blade & replaceable adjustable skid shoes are standard.
- A heavy duty gearbox with 1 5/8" splined shafts provides positive power delivery to the fan.
- Heavily reinforced auger feeds snow to the fan and ensures that chunks of ice & hard packed snow are broken up before being discharged.
- Shear bolt protection for the fan and cross auger.
- A 300 degree rotating chute design includes a UHMW bearing area to reduce freeze up of the chute.
- Recommended HP
- 55 - 85 hp (41 - 63 kW)
- Working Width
- 84 in. (2.14 m)
- 1000 lb. (373 kg)