2019 Unverferth Model 332 2-Row, 40" Spacing - Rigid
Call for Price
Ripper-Stripper® Strip-Till Subsoiler
Unverferth Seedbed Tillage
Tillage serves three primary purposes: 1. Create a seedbed that warms quickly, 2. Provide optimum seed-to-soil contact for enhanced germination and vigorous early plant growth, and 3. Make it easy for plant roots, moisture and nutrients to move freely throughout the soil.
The Ripper-Stripper® strip-till tillage tool from Unverferth does it all - in one pass - spring or fall - whether cutting through prior year crop or cover crop residue.
Here's the best part. The Ripper-Stripper tillage tool is your one-stop, strip-till shop with a large variety of tillage,fertilizer and shank attachments to easily customize to your exact needs.
- Model 332 features Automatic-reset shanks that reset on the go for more time-efficient field operations: Shanks trip rearward and upward from a single pivot point, reducing rocks and other in-field obstacles to minor inconveniences, and trip pressure of 6,000 pounds per shank ensures a constant working depth
- Stabilizer wheels with new stubble-resistant tires for enhanced depth control and in-field stability
- Parking stands to facilitate storage and hookup are standard
- Standard 3-point connections fit category II quick hitch and category III standard, quick and narrow hitches: Adaptor kits for standard category II hitches are also available
- Available with your choice of a high-gloss, powder-coat finish of tractor red or green
- Customize Tillage Shank Attachment Options: Strip-Builder with Rolling Harrow Basket - Create up to a 15" fully tilled strip of soil ready for planting with two adjustable coulters and 15" wide Rolling Harrow basket; Strip-Builder with Zone Firmer - Ideal for creating up to a 17" fully tilled and firmed strip of soil; Strip Builder with notched blades and concave baskets creates up to a 15" fully tilled and firmed strip of soil. Features dual adjustable notched blades that resist soil buildup and 15" wide concave Rolling Harrow basket for building a small mound of soil; Strip-Builder with concave blades and baskets creates up to a 15" fully tilled strip of mounded soil for planting. Dual adjustable smooth concave blades and 15" wide concave baskets work the soil; Zone-Firmer with lead angled press wheels and 4 section trailing press wheel is ideal for closing and leveling the soil 17" wide behind the shank's path; Zone-Firmer with 3-section press wheel - Good for leveling and firming the soil with a 13" wide strip behind the shank; Strip-Builder - Width and angle adjustable coulters create up to 15" tilled strips of soil and close the shank's path
- Till and plant in one pass with planter lift-assist packages that include mounting arms and lift-assist wheels to connect to your planter for more easily raising and lowering the integrated unit. An available weight transfer kit for 12-row wide models provides added lift and stability
- Floating planter mounting arms are available to connect 3-pt., 4 and 6-row planters to your Ripper-Stripper tool for one-pass planting
- A lift-assist package for 3-pt., 8- 12, and 16-row Ripper-Stripper models is also available
- Shear-bolt protected row markers with notched blades penetrate soil to leave a highly visible mark in a variety of soil types, residue and terrain: Markers for folding models are either bi- or tri-folding for compact transpor
- The model 500 3-Pt. pull-type caddy with dual wheels and adjustable hitch height is available for up to 8-shank folding models
- The model 300 3-Pt. pull-type caddy is available for units up to 6 shanks
- A bolt-on pull-type hitch package is available for 6-, 8- and 12-row models, and it's easily mounted at the 3-point hitch connector with the transport wheels positioned behind the mainframe for greater implement stability and control
- For additional tillage shattering actions, wings can be mounted near the shank's points and are angle adjustable for customizing to your tillage needs
- Optional shank protectors enhance shank durability and are available in either plastic or steel styles
- Liquid fertilizer injectors mount to the rear of the shank add greater one-pass planting benefits and shank protection. Depth adjustable to meet your tillage requirements
- Dry fertilizer shank attachments feature shank protector plates and left and right hand mounting and are depth adjustable
- Rear-mounted adjustable-length pull hitch for towing fertilizer carriers behind the unit is also available. An optional hydraulic hitch height control eases towing concerns
- Description: 2-Row, 40" Spacing - Rigid
- Stabilizer Tire Size: 7.60x15 8-ply
- Transport Width/Height: 11'4"
- Model 332 w/Conv. Strip Builder Appx. Weight (lbs.): 2,900
- 2900 lb.